March 23, 2011

Wee bit of me

and then, she {snapped}
In case you haven't noticed, I'm really loving spring. I'm also really loving my trial version of Photoshop CS5- I downloaded several of the Pioneer Woman Actions and I'm now playing around with those and loving it! 


{one} what was your first job?
I took care of horses for a local woman from the age of 12 til I went to college.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Not in person- I have watched a few shows though.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
Early January maybe?

{four} what was the last picture you took?

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
I like blackened foods and properly done grilling does include some burn marks, so in some cases, yes. In most cases, nope.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Lost it in the bottom of my bag.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
No, and I don't think I actually want to.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
I've never really been interested in it:(

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Nope- I used to work at a grocery store where one older guy would always buy a ticket for himself and one for me every week, but neither of us ever won anything!

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Usually behind it, but I do like having one or two good pictures of myself around just for posterity's sake.
 

1 comment:

Julia said...

What a beautiful picture! The purple color is stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails