March 29, 2011

Pepsi up close!

I have been slacking on photo challenges recently, so when I saw that Allie's theme for the week was "pets/animals" I was pretty excited- I have LOTS of animal shots!
This is one of the first shots I took with my pretty macro lens, and I adore it!

I did decide it needed some tweaking, so I ended up putting it in PS and running the Pioneer Woman Boost (about 70%) and Bring on the Eyes (about 50%) actions to give it more pop. The original version is below.

I really like how the edit turned out- it definitely draws even more attention to Pepsi's gorgeous eyes!

P.S.- check out my poll over to the right- I'm finally deciding what to call the camera {other than "the camera"} and I'd love your input! 

3 comments:

allie k reid said...

Very nice! Thanks for linking up! :)

Candace McClintick said...

awesome shot! great edit too. and i love the name of your blog! too cute!

Heather H said...

Great picture! Now you have me wanting to go corral the animals for photo shoots! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails