March 6, 2011

Addicted to photo challenges!

I have a couple more photo challenges to link up with this week. Definitely stop by and see the other images being linked up- there is some great talent in the blogosphere!

Seriously, I think I'm addicted to photo challenges.

That is all.


The strawberry flower is blooming more and more. I'm hopeful we'll get some delicious treats from her this year!
 

I never though of sage as such an interesting plant, but when you get up close to it, the texture is really quite amazing!

12 comments:

Clavel said...

I like the flower...
clavs

jo©o said...

Love them both.
When will you be eating the strawbs you reckon?

Hootin Anni said...

Great photos, I especially like the lighting you've captured on both.

My Monday feature is: COLORFUL fungus

Candace said...

Your photos are awesome! I will be back to see the others that you post this week.

Mona said...

so this is the strawberry flower have no idea, happy mym

Ika said...

Great photos!!!

Gizelle said...

I love your macro shots, I've never seen a strawberry plant flower until now...

Karen said...

Great texture on the last macro...excellent!

Laura said...

the texture of the sage is absolutely gorgeous!

Kim, USA said...

You have a pretty cool photos. And yes sage leaves has a very beautiful texture. I love your macro shots too. Happy Monday!
MYM
Macro Monday

Kala said...

Superb selective focus in the image of the sage leaf!

forgetmenot said...

Lovely shots. Good luck on a nice crop of strawberries. I'm in favor of the "pick and eat as you go" method. Mickie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails