June 13, 2009

Pony family picnic!!

Ok, so it was really just Mr. Pony and myself- the cat doesn't walk on a leash and those pesky city officials won't let me bring the horses in town for a dinner date, but oh well. Mr. Pony and I went to our favorite mini park (really, its less than 1/2 acre big, and most of that is pond) and had a dinner picnic, surrounded by the Quack Mafia.
Anywhere you walked, you could look to the side and this is what you'd see. Stalkers! But despite our avian attackers, Mr. Pony and I enjoyed a delicious, hot-dog filled repast, complete with two kinds of soda, jalapeno kettle chips and cucumbers- scrumptious!

Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath. - Michael Caine

*photos by me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails