1) Give Me Flowers- Hey, you! In the strange chair! GIVE ME FLOWERS!!!
No?! Fine! I'll find some for myself!
2) Visual Contrast- What an odd thing to see when you look down. Of course, I had just climbed a huge pile of organized scrap via a ladder of rebar, so I guess this shouldn't be so surprising!
3) Friendship- I really wanted to make friends with this charming orange tom cat. He was not nearly as interested in me, unfortunately. This is about as close as I could get!
4) Before & After- I love flowers. I love bokeh. I love my new lens (Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens). Joy! These are from the same tree, just about 2 feet apart.
5) Dark- I tried to get a good shot of the crazy clouds ringing the moon a few nights ago, and didn't get the exact shot I wanted. However, I did take a series of shots to turn into an HDR, and I think it came out nifty looking!
Join the scavenging next week! The prompts are:
1) My Passion
2) Sound of Music
3) Inner Beauty