May 15, 2011


Allie's theme this week 'green' and I can't help but share this shot from today. Of course, it did take me a couple tries to get it right. Let this be a lesson to you- make sure you adjust your white balance! All of these images were taken less than 2 minutes apart and so the lighting was pretty much the same. My final image was using the shade white balance (6000 kelvin). 

This one is with the auto white balance. Not bad, but more blue that I wanted.


This is with the full sun white balance. Again, not really bad, but the color is not quite right (unless I was going for an extra sun-kissed look).


Its amazing the difference one little setting can make in your shots!


  Sweet Shot Day 


1 comment:

allie k reid said...

Nice photos! Thanks for linking up! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails