August 24, 2011

Wee Bit of me!


{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
True Blood. I know its campy, but I enjoy it!

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
If it makes them look like pirates, sure!

{three} do you have dish or comcast?
Neither. We don't actually get TV- we just make do with Netflix and the interwebz.

{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
Flowy shirts and gladiator sandals.

{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
How to take amazing portraits and wedding photos. You can't actually pay to learn this- some of it is just talent- but if I could buy the talent, I totally would. Also- more fancy camera stuff would be fun!

{six} red or white wine?
Really depends on the meal. If its just for sipping, white and sweet.

{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
Um... depends on the day! I love Mexican food, but there is so much to love in so many types of food!

{eight} hp or mac?
Anything but Mac. They confuse me and the mr. hates them, so where would my tech support be? Thats right, nowhere!

{nine} what color is your bedroom?
Medium brown. A nice neutral so it will be easy to resell!

{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
Horseback riding or nothing. No, really, I just don't like working out. I bike to work, otherwise I'd NEVER do it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails