July 3, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



1) Pop of Color- I took this shot last week, but only yesterday edited it for selective color, I think it counts!


2) Crossing Thresholds- These swallows were crossing thresholds left and right!



3) X-Ray- Ok, not quite an x-ray, but I couldn't figure out how to do one, so I converted to B&W, then inverted. I love the creepy, surreal vibe!



4) Toy- When you have horses, these become toys:)



5) Hidden or Farm- This shot applies to both possible prompts! I was out at the farm and Lyric can barely ever keep his tongue hidden. I seriously have a ton of shots of him with his tongue out. Goober pony:).


Next week's prompts are:

1) Things that look like a letter of the alphabet
2) Weather
3) Bling
4) Tangled
5) Dark

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great work - I love what you did with your first and last shot. Have a great weekend!

Katie said...

I love your x-ray photograph! It is so interesting! Lyric is adorable!

La Principessa Errante said...

Are those swallows sitting on swallows? Fascinating picture.

Susan said...

Awesome pictures and that horse, wow...

Hope you're having a great day today!

Marla said...

Wonderful shots. I love the last one.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Teresa said...

Great series of photos. I love your picture for toys.

Valeria said...

Lovely work. The last shot is perfect.

Nela said...

Great shot of the pop of color theme! :)

Selena @ Stoneyville said...

Great shots I love the threshold shot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails