Anywho, while I didn't spend much time with Scarlet the Camera this week, I thought I'd share some recent edits of some older images for this week's scavenger hunt. Thanks for stopping by!!
1) Walking Empty Streets- Venice in the early morning is so serene. We got up at 5am and there were still quite a few people out wandering- a few tourists, but mostly locals trying to get around before the visitors took over!
2) Repeating Patterns- This aging Murano glass factory was one of the first sights to meet us as the ferry pulled into the dock. This captures the Venetian lagoon- beautifully decaying elegance.
3) Floor- This was the cutest wee souvenir sales pup in Venice! He had a cute little home under the wagon so that even when it was rainy out, he could curl up warm and dry:).
4) Then & Now- Chowder still looks like such a puppy to us, but when I look back at pictures from when we first got him, he has grown soooo much!
5) Fingertips- This just needed someones fingertips to make it sing!
Next week's prompts are:
1. Seeing Double/Two
And if you love photo hunts, don't forget to check out the Monthly Photo Hunt- August edition! Yours truly set up the prompts, and I can't wait to see how you all interpret them!