July 19, 2011

Early Morning Rambles

I was up really early today, so please forgive me any typos. I haven't fully woken up yet and spell check can only help me so much:).

Long days, warm nights, the sun through the leaves and explosions of color- those things are the heart of summer.




And over at {My} Perspective, this week's Quotography prompt is 'birthdays'. More than 13 years ago my parents got me a pony for my birthday. So much has changed in my life since then, but Copper has remained a constant, fuzzy presence that I can count on to dry my tears, listen to my worries and beg for sugar cubes whenever I see him. Since I have no idea what his birthday is, we celebrate it when we celebrate mine. Thank you for so many lovely years, fat pony, and here is to a dozen more!



Quotography at {My}Perspective


Also, H is, of course, for horse.


And Hogwarts (that is a Grffindor scarf, if you couldn't tell).


And hot walker.


And lastly, for high up.


6 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

Aww what a sweet tribute to your beautiful horse Copper! Happy B.day to both of you!

Cedar said...

Still waiting for my 11 year old's letter to Hogwarts.

Lovely photos! I love the one of the horse with the quote!

(Visiting from Shoot and Edit)

Ashley Sisk said...

So many beautiful shots - love your SOOC (can't wait for the edit) and I really like that quote.

kayerj said...

that's a great quote and I love the shot. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

I love how peaceful the horse looks in that photo!

Valeria said...

Beautiful work

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails