June 2, 2011

Good to Wow: Looking up edits!




For the second half of the Good to Wow link up, I'm sharing the edits I did on these shots. I haven't graduated to advanced photo processing yet, so I mostly just played with color levels and ran a few Pioneer Woman actions (Boost and Lovely & Ethereal are my favorites to play with!), but I LOVE how the edits came out!

Balloons- these were harder to edit than I thought they would be. They were so overblown that it was hard to make the colors really come out. I do love how they turned out so ethereal. The next thing I want to work on is editing out lines (like the power lines in the 2nd picture), but I'm happy with my current results!

Edits:


SOOC:
Roommateo: I LOVE how these came out! The colors look so much better and the actions made my roommateo glow!!



The Daily Wyatt

SOOC:


So much better!

I know what I think of these edits- what do you think? I'd love to hear some opinions on these edits!!

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Lovely edits - I still love those balloons. And teh shots of your roommate are really nice too.

Anonymous said...

I love how vibrant the colours are! Great edits! :)

Deborah said...

Great job ... love the lighter pastel colors, especially! Those are nice shots, and edits of your roommate, as well!

Cedar said...

The colors in the edits are terrific!

Mira said...

I like the clean feeling of the first edit. Looks like an ad waiting on a line of text to be added.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails