1) Windows/Doors- Isn't a good book like a doorway into another world?
2) Eyelashes- I know, I know. These aren't exactly eyelashes. More like eye whiskers. Whatever- she looks so cute and I wanted to share!
3) Paint- Paint without a brush is like a lime without tequila- lonely and sad.
4) Leaf Veins- Scallop ceviche with lime, avocado and mango puree. Mr. P hasn't gotten around to posting the recipe yet, but check in with him at Consumed Gourmet- he has many tasty recipes, and no worries- this one will show up soon!
5) Faceless Portrait- I love crepe myrtles. I love my new J. Crew dress. I love smelling flowers. I love this image of me!
While it isn't perfect, I still think this shot applies for Elena's perfection prompt this week at Selfie Magic. Its me, I love it, that makes it perfect. Fab.
Join the fun! Next week's prompts are:
1) Pop of Color
2) Crossing Thresholds
5) Hidden or Farm