August 15, 2012

Catching up

As I said previously, it has been a while since I did a ton of photo-ish stuff. I started going through past images to find stuff to play with and realized that I have an entire folder of images from my trip to Chicago in May that I haven't even touched! I'm starting to rebuild a solid workflow in LR and PS, so this one took a while, but it was fun and I found a bunch of other images I want to tweak as well!


I spent a small amount of time removing a sign from the picture, and if I was feeling really ambitious I would have pulled out the  cars as well, but that would have taken a while since I'm SLOW with the clone tool. I think the train and the old-timey buildings are the interesting part of this image, so I may yet go in and remove the cars, but not today!

For reference, this is the original.


Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama kimklassencafe

1 comment:

Teresa Schmid Photography said...

Very nice texture work Love the pic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails