September 1, 2011

August 2011 Photo Hunt Challenge: Join in!

If you stopped by around the first of the month, you might remember that I'm guest hosting over at Monthly Photo Hunt Challenges. Well, I learned how to use a Linky Tool and have a basic one up, so please go over and share your favorite images for the month!

I ended up picking most of my shots from my most recent vacation. I had a lot of fun messing around in PS, and I would love any feedback on composition or editing that might help me improve. Thanks for stopping by!

1 ) Simple Elegance



2 ) Fluff


3 ) Wisdom


4 ) Ink


5 ) Devotion




6 ) Engaging


7 ) Drastic Change


8 ) Serenity


9 ) Ending


10 ) Childhood Memory

11 ) Overload

12 ) Fantastical


13 ) Into the Sky


14 ) Smash


15 ) Lucky


The Daily Wyatt

13 comments:

Nukke said...

I like most your 7. drastic change, 8. serenity, 9. ending and 14. smash !!!!!! Overload pic is hilarious, very funny, well found ! And 12. fantastical is verybeautiful !!!!

Have a nice Friday ! :)

My Captivating Life said...

Those are some amazing shots! Your wisdom is my favorite though!!! :)

Tara said...

These are great! I love your seals...so so neat!!

One said...

So many great photos here! My favorites are Devotion, Overload and Fantastical.

Mom said...

Serenity and Ending are the best, but they're all good. That's a totally unbiased opinion, of course. :-)

deb duty said...

So many great photos! I love the owl bowl and the photo of the trees from the low perspective is stunning.

Kala said...

great photos

Rosie@travel-i-tales said...

I've obviously stepped into a professional photo blog! Such wonderful captures and unforgettable images!Love #8 and 14 very much.
Rosie

Tezzie said...

Wow, what a feast for the eyes! Gorgeous captures, all of them, and I love your interpretations :) The seals are adorable!!!

Carletta said...

Wonderful photos!
Some of your interpretations were unique - ink,ending,and lucky are some of my favorites. :)

Maria's Space said...

I am in love with your style. Beautiful pictures.
http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-animal-filled-week.html

Saun said...

Great shots my favorite is the seals (overload)

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Simply elegance is my favorite. But they are all wonderful. Great job.
www.rebeccabany.com
New follower.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails