September 19, 2011

Chowder Up Close: Part 1

I think we all know I'm obsessed with my pets.

Copper doesn't like the camera. Lyric likes to stick his tongue out at me, and Pepsi only sometimes deigns to pose for the paparazzi.

I thought that Chowder, as happy go lucky as he is, would be more than willing to pose whenever I wanted. Just turn him loose in the yard, throw a few toys, and snap away!

I was wrong.

Chowder would ham it up, tear it up, then clam up the instant I lifted the camera! So I'll show you some of my favorite parts of Chowder, up close and personal, one shot at a time.


Chowder's eyes are warm, adoring, and they reflect back the world in a pup-colored light. When you are a Chowder, the entire world is your buddy.

Happy puppy:)

SOOC: I tweaked it by cropping and running PW 'Bring on the Eyes!' at 75% and Boost at 80%.









Sweet Shot Day

kimklassencafe
Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

7 comments:

Laura lok said...

i love this!!!!!

johanna said...

this looks absolutely amazing! great sparkle in the eye!

Nukke said...

So beautiful this bigger photo ín where the photographer is seen in the eye !!!!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Love the reflection in the eye!

Marilyn said...

Wow, what a difference the action made. The eye(s) is really alive. And I love the reflection of the photographer in his eye.

Pat said...

Lovely!

Isabel Caroline said...

Love that photo!
I'm having a contest on my blog, would you enter it? :)
~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails