December 31, 2009

NYE 2009

Who is amazed that we are mere hours away from 2010? {raises hand}


We passed 2 big milestones in the Pony household this year.






We own a house!!

That said- we've been busy the last year, and it has swooshed by alarmingly. Next year we don't have such major life hurdles to leap, but I'm excited to see what shenanigans we encounter!

New Years resolutions have never worked for me all that well, so this year, my only resolution is to keep working on my 101 in 1001 list and see what comes my way. I've made a bit of progress on the list in the last few days, and it feels good to start crossing things off the list. I won't finish it this year, but I don't think that matters, so long as I keep ticking away at it!

We are planning a quiet evening of wine tastings at a local winery, finished with a glass of champagne (they are open until midnight, so it just barely works). Indeed, we are dull, but we have a deep aversion to shelling out $50/person to go swill the bubbly dregs with numerous party-goers we don't know. Yick. Not that going to a party wouldn't be fun- I just refuse to pay for it!

No matter how you plan to spend your NYE 2009, I hope you have a safe and fun evening and a Happy New Year!


Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.  - Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails