September 12, 2009

Fashion for all {me}

After spending a semester in Ireland during college, and various autumnal European travels, I've made an an {arbitrary} association between fall and fashion. As September 22 approaches, I'm now thinking about some wardrobe revamping my wardrobe with some new fashions. Of course, while I like looking gorgeous, I've always been budget-minded, so finding clothes that don't break the bank is something of a passtime for me. I've found that Old Navy has fairly good quality clothing, and they've got some wonderful items this year that I hope I can add to my wardrobe!
The finest clothing made is a person's skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this. - Mark Twain

*
all photos from Old Navy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails