January 11, 2010

Foodalicious

Have I mentioned that Mr. Pony cooks? I have? Ok then- have I mentioned that he cooks really really superbly? Probably:) What can I say- I love having my own personal chef!

This week, we get potato chowder and cheddar cheese popovers, tacos al pastor, Tibetan beef and Szechwan pepper dumplings with spicy tomato sauce and buffalo chicken sandwiches. I know, I know- it isn't fair, but just wipe the drool on your sleeve and no one will notice.

The tragedy? My camera body is still back ordered. {tears} Hopefully she ships soon and I can share our fabulous feasts with the world again!

Hmm... I think I'll see if Mr. Pony can whip up some chocolate dessert to make me feel better about my camera-less state.

Oh, and did I mention that I L.O.V.E. that he cooks for me:b

Food is an important part of a balanced diet.  - Fran Lebowitz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails