July 11, 2010

Project 365 Update

To my surprise, I'm actually doing pretty well on my Project 365. I won't lie, there have been some days where I didn't take a picture and just used a picture from a previous day that I hadn't showcased. But I think I'm sticking with the spirit of the project- I'm getting out almost every day and trying to take shots of new things, which is definitely helping my photo skills grow.

The crappy part is that often, after biking to work, working 8.5-10 hours and biking home, I'm not always interested in being 'artsy' (plus the light is often gone by the time I get home, so I'm stuck inside). It doesn't help that right now I also have to head out to the ponies every night to take care of Copper's injury, which drains more of the day (though does sometimes provide interesting photo opportunities).

But despite that, I'm still excited enough about the project to keep tackling it, and I do like that I can look back over my photos and see a definite improvement! Here are some of my favorites (for more, follow this link to my Project 365 page). 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails