February 8, 2010

Toys!

You may remember the tragedy that befell me on NYE? Well things have changed.


I now own this beauty! It took some time- the body was out of stock everywhere, so I ended up getting a deal on the kit, which came with an 18-55mm EF-S lens, so now I have a total of 3 lenses! In keeping with my fancy camera owning-ness, I had to make another purchase.


 
Isn't she pretty? This is an Etsy purchase from Gypsy Rose Handbags with an out-of-print Amy Butler fabric that the seller just happens to have a bit of. Lots of room for all my growing camera needs. For now I won't be maxing out her capacity, but there is plenty of room to grow, and I can't wait to start carrying her around!

Now I just need to get a new burst of energy and start playing with all these toys!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails