October 17, 2009

New fave

I'm not trendy. Just isn't my thing. That makes shopping for clothes at the local mall somewhat depressing- most of the stores cater to trend whore teen-to-twenties who follow all the fashions and who don't bat an eye at throwing away 1/2 of last year's clothing because it's so last year. *blink* Nope, can't do it. So I'm constantly looking for pieces of clothing that I can adore for multiple seasons. It can be frustrating, this search for actual wearable clothing, and it can be frustrating. And then I received a catalog from Garnet Hill. I'm now in love! Not only do they have wonderful clothing, but they've got great stuff for the home as well. I <3 them!

Here are a few of my favorite things. Crap- now that song will be stuck in my head all day.







Know, first, who you are; and then adorn yourself accordingly. ~Epictetus

*all photos from Garnet Hill

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails